Sunday, July 14, 2013

Church Work Day

Saturday was a busy day here at Glory! Leon and Edward were planning a work day at church and Bob and Annabelle's.

Edward was heading up a crew at Brandt's, scraping old peeling paint off the siding in preparation for repainting it. Leon took charge of the crews working at church. One crew worked on the back roof fixing some siding and stuff while another crew replaced the front overhanging roof.

I'm still kicking myself that I didn't even think to bring the camera for pictures. Arg!!! I need to get more in the habit of carrying the camera places as if it were my purse. :) So, sorry, no pictures for this post...

The guys got a lot done at church, but didn't quite finish it all. I'm not sure what all got done at Brandt's, but I don't think it was much. Poor Edward had mostly little people as his crew. 

I stayed at church and cleaned. It had needed a good cleaning for a long time! I went around knocking cobwebs down, dusting, sweeping, mopping, etc. By the time I went home I was pretty wiped out. After such a long busy week, I was almost falling asleep while driving home. :)

Sorry this is such a short post! I wish there was more to write about. I'll try to get more pictures this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...