Saturday, January 2, 2016

First Half of December

December has been quite the busy month! Right now, I'm having a hard time remembering what all went on, so, per usual, I will let the few pictures that I have tell our story...

Eugene and Kara sent Dad this gorgeous bouquet. It brought us a lot of enjoyment while it lasted.

The Fantons from Colorado sent us a sunshine box filled with fun goodies. We were so touched! It added that burst of sunshine to our days! Thank you so much, Fanton family!

Of course, the inevitable baby pictures... Sam made cheesy Raman Noodles for lunch one day. Lynna didn't particularly care for them, so, she played with them. :)



I am so thankful for those gorgeously gorgeous sunrises and sunsets! It reminds me of God's almighty hand moving among us.

I got a greenery garland at a craft show. It was rather a bear to hang up!

Abi got a milking machine (that we have yet to figure out how to work!).

Sam shot his first deer, a doe!

We keep our cat's food in the garage up on a table so that the Gavins' dogs won't eat it.  Here are the two stooges eating supper. :)

Kids, this is what milk comes from...







There's no place like home!

Selfies...



Abi has been making toothsome, crusty sourdough bread lately.

Well, that covers the first half of December. I will be posting again about our trip to Nebraska when we went caroling in Axtell. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...