Friday, May 19, 2017

Baptisms

Our little church was blessed to have four baptisms this past Sunday. How beautiful to see four souls publicly seal their commitment to Christ through baptism!

Shawn, Jason, Anthony and Nathan were baptized.

Sam 😉

Tanya

Leon asked if Abi and I could take pictures for them. Abi used KK's camera out on the dock while I used my phone on shore.

We had the baptisms at Cold Springs.

Alaina loved the water!



Larry gave a short message on baptism.





















This is my favorite picture. 😊































Because of all the extra people, our family made two roasters of ham and potato casserole for lunch. Everyone else brought salad or dessert. Wow! There was so much yummy food!

Amy helped us wash dishes afterwards. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...