Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Before Bible School

I thought I was caught all the way up to Bible School, but when I was paging through our pictures I found a different story. :)

So, these pictures cover roughly two weeks before YBC.

KK got a Nikon D5500 camera awhile ago. He's been enjoying messing around with it.

Our little ham, Doughy.













Playing with Grandma

Selfie!

Instead of three little pigs, we have five big pigs! (One of the porkers dressed out at hanging weight at 322#!)

Our precious little 'Laina

Alaina is smiling now so everybody enjoys trying to snatch a crooked little grin from her. If your lucky, she might even coo at you! :)

Abi treated us to homemade donuts.

Before Bible School haircuts were in order. :)

Abi took pictures of our older hens and put them up on Craigslist. They were sold in a couple days!

Mr Big Guy

The manure pile has grown considerably! Anybody want some?

Abi and I clean a grainery office every other week. The one week they replaced all the lights, which made a huge mess! I had to sweep the carpet before I could vacuum it. It was yucky!

We watched the babies for Ryan and Kelsey's anniversary. They've been married four years! It seems like just last year that they were married...

Pistol packing Derby :)

Katelyn put Mom's slippers on and told us, "I'm putting my slip-slops on." :D

Doughy had a muscle shirt on...



They were telling him to show his muscles. :)

Cutie!

I took T.J. to a dentist appointment one morning. I brought the three stooges along with me to pick my glasses up at Walmart while we were in town. They thought it would be hilarious to wear these St Patty's Day things. :)

The vision center at Walmart wasn't open yet so we killed some time by trying sunglasses on. :)

Sweet little babies!

My new glasses...

We had a huge ham from somewhere that we cooked down for part of a meal that our family provided at church.

Now that Martins have left, we're all still trying to figure out what to do... So, we have fun and take selfies! :P

We had a family pajama party one night. We played Apples to Apples, drank root beer floats and had a jolly good time!

Gram, Mom, Abi and I went into Omaha one day to look for shoes for Gram. Yes, you are probably thinking it's strange that we would all go just to look for shoes. Well, in this family circle, any excuse for a party, get together or outing is snatched up double quick! We went to Ihop for lunch... I got these yummy egg crepes smothered in a white cheddar sauce.

Gram got cinnamon roll french toast. It was amazing!!

The Sunday we left for YBC... Somebody put too much cheese on their dish. It stretched way... out as Mom was dishing it up. :) (Too much cheese? There's no such thing as too much cheese!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...