Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 2016

Where in the world has October gone?! Would somebody kindly enlighten my poor brain? Or are you just as confused and surprised as I am?

Anyway, this month has gone by so fast! Guys, it's almost November! :-/



Little ham :)






Chips are the only form of potatoes that Doughy likes. ;)

Playing "car"



A very sleepy little Lou

Lynna helped paint our barn one day.



Talitha is getting super fat!



This describes Opal to a "T."

Fast draw KK

There's nothing like an Iowa sunset.



Mom planted a lot of mums last year and this year so our yard is bursting with color this fall!

Why must Abi tempt us with yummy things?

Ok, yes, I gave into temptation...

Sunrise on the prairie

When that fall nip settles in, all I want is hot chocolate, coffee and cappuccinos. They warm you up from the inside out!

Our new hens!



Anybody want to buy the Lumina? Its on Craigslist. Just say no.

We (Gram, Aunt Carol, Mom, Abi and I) went for Sweet Joys one Saturday, only to discover they were closed! :( So, were glumly headed over to the Family Table. When our waitress handed us our bills, she'd written little personal notes on the backs of them. What a day brightener!







It just can't get any prettier than this.



Mom and I found a rug on craigslist to replace that ugly green one that we'd had for ages. The boys moved the old one out to the living room. Here they are playing Go Fish with KK sitting on the old rug.

Oh. Boy.

Just a little snapshot of Ireland. 


We had a mountain of dishes one day. The sinks were piled so full of dirty dishes that I filled a bowl of soapy water and washed them on the counter. :)

We celebrated Sam's 12th birthday on October 10th.



He had homemade ice cream cake. 

Someone texted this to me. Rather clever, but absolutely disgusting! 

True. True.



Abi and I, making something for fellowship meal one Sunday. Mr Sam photo bombed us.

Katelyn came over one day wearing one of Kels' old veils. :)

For some reason this picture won't load all the way. But, Katelyn and Doughy were singing at church one afternoon. :)


Doughy loves "Lara" because she gives him candy. :)

Irene texted me this... :)

Cleaning a house one Monday after a long... weekend. I was so tired!

Josh caught some kind of flu, you know, fever, aches, and a cold. I got it, then everybody else caught it but Dad and Abi. :0

Arg. Dumb computer. It didn't load this picture either! This was Ben's birthday party on the 17th.



They used giant matches for his candles. :)

Josh bought a car! It's a 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. It's kinda like the sports model of my car.

What do you think?



1 comment:

  1. I'm just as confused and surprised as you are about October... Lol!! :) I love that picture of Gram with Alaina... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...