Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Babysitting

Ryan asked if we could watch the littles while he and Kels went away for their 5th anniversary. Of course we said yes!

They love making faces at themselves in the phone's camera.





They had fun helping Grandma break up bread for breakfast casseroles.

They liked eating it, too!

Tired Derr...

Usually when we watch them, I keep them fed, clothed and clean. Everyone else helps too, but I'm quite selfish with taking care of them. 😜 I love it! 
I stayed home with them Saturday morning while everyone went to Bible study. We snuggled for awhile before getting dressed. It was very cold that weekend! Our bedroom got down to the lower 50s. Burr!

There's nothing more precious than hearing little ones sing!



Doughy was hamming it up Saturday night after I gave him his bath. 😂



He looked hilarious!

Looking at stuff on the computer with Grandpa.

Sunday morning... They're both kind of wild sleepers. I didn't sleep well all weekend because I kept worrying that they were cold or had scooted off their little beds. Oh well, I love watching them, discomforts and all!

All ready for church!

Since we were gone over KK's birthday (we were in MO for Brianna's wedding), we celebrated it a week late.

Laina's coat is too big for her, making her even cuter! (If she can get any cuter than she already is!)



Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...