Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Non-stop November

November was insane! As you can see from my schedule below, almost everyday had something in it. I usually only write down my cleaning schedule and big events, not all the stuff that happens in between those happenings. If I wrote it all down, my calendar would be ridiculous!

This post is only part of November. I'll be doing another one about Thanksgiving and beyond.







Since we didn't have water, Abi spent a lot of time cooking pumpkins down and freezing them. We did most of our vegetable putting-up at church. It's so much easier to do stuff like that with running water!

I watched the littles the day Abi was at church. I decided to take them out to eat at Tiger Mart in Griswold. I got our food, then went over to church to eat with Abi.

This video is the aftermath of Alaina's temper tantrum after Abi took something from her. Make sure you have your volume up really loud! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are Babe's shoes cute, or what?



"A day which will live in infamy..."
Our well is being dug!!!

Our new well is 200 feet deep!

It was a pretty amazing operation!



Josh did an amazing job digging the trenches!

Our yard looks like a giant mole dug all over in it.

I don't really understand how the well digging works...

The old well was located way far out on the corner of our property so we decided to move it close to the house. I took this picture out of a second story window.

Six months of braces! I'm a third of the way through the process!

I took the laundry to church one day, I think I left around 8 am, and didn't get home till around 5 pm. There was SO much laundry!

Hunting season... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ณ



๐Ÿ˜‚







Another "day which will live in infamy", the day our water was turned back on!



Some of the pipes leaked a bit. The sand and silt caused the fittings to work loose just enough to leak.

This is what came out of our water for about a week.

Quiet evenings at home with the family...

Fun girl dates are the best! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Starbucks' new seasonal flavor, Caramel Brรปlรฉe. It tastes amazing!

I. Need. This.

We went to Sweet Joys with Ben and KK.

This cute little thing got to come along.

We got her a chocolate muffin with mini M&Ms sprinkled on top. When she saw it, she gasped. It was so cute!

I was walking around in Orschelns with her when she gasped and said, "Cute! Cute!" I couldn't figure out what she wanted to see, so I followed where she was pointing. She had spotted these things from all the way across the store. Man, she's too much!

Later, she was sitting beside me at the island just looking and looking at a picture card from a friend of mine. I'm not sure what she found on it that was so interesting!

They love watching Bible stories.

Dad made creme brรปlรฉe as part of a celebration feast for getting our water back.

They are so yummy!

Abi put all her milk jars on a sanitizing cycle in the dishwasher once our water was turned on. She put bleach in it, but unknowingly added too much. Foam bubbled out of the dishwater throughout the whole cycle!

My brothers are definitely the cutest boys around!





I'm terrified of beetly things. Roaches, June bugs, water bugs, if it's a beetle, I'm outta there! So. Abi and I clean for these people that keep a fake rubber roach on their counter. It has literally taken me months to work up the nerve to pick it up with a rag. I am very proud to say, that I can now pick it up with my bare hands. The first couple of times that I picked it up, I had to shudder and fight down the impulse to throw it and scream. Applause, please! ๐Ÿ˜†

These really made me laugh! ๐Ÿ˜‚






Our sweet little Patrick Robert was born on November 16th to Nate and Virginia.
In case you haven't heard anything, here's a post about him.





Gin said that while Nate was reading the Bible for family devotions, Patrick just kept gazing up at him.

Look at that precious little man! Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen?!







To all my friends and family out there...

... I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...