Thursday, February 6, 2014

Breaking News: Griceland Invaded by Bhuzookistan!

Don't worry, both parties survived with no fatal injuries reported.

Leon asked us if we could watch their children Fri., Jan. 31- Sun. Feb. 2 so that he and Emma could have some time alone. Of course, we said yes.

Friday night was very quiet as most of us Grices were really tired (sorry, Zook boys, we were a pretty boring bunch that night). Saturday was busier since we had Amy for the day. The boys went ice skating after a late brunch, then spent the rest of the day here at the house.

Here are a few pictures for your perusal...

Doing PhotoBooth Saturday night... :)

The bigger boys played a long game of Farmopoly.

Puzzle pieces scattered around... We still haven't found three of them yet. :)

Amy loved mayonnaise!

We cooked and picked clean two turkeys that day to freeze.

Abi made some yummy chocolate chip cookies, which thrilled the Zooks!

Hm... A loaded board. Glad I wasn't playing that game!

This is Abi's new diet, cookies and apple sauce.



Several of our guys needed hair cuts badly. The frown on Mom's face and the naughty look on Josh's face are great! :)

A clean Tanya!

Listening to music on iTunes.

Someone put this preemie shirt on Amy's head. Wow, she looked so cute!

Sisters

After Amy's bath, she wanted her shoes on, so Josh put them on. She was so funny looking with a sleeper, her shoes and the preemie shirt on her head! :)

Shawn had brought a big box of S. M. Davis tapes for KK to go through. KK's trying to decide which ones he wants.

Abi misplaced Tanya's only rubber band, so I just made do with a clip.

I made the mistake of combing her hair without water. Static!

:)

 Here are a few bonus pictures from Monday...

I started cutting out our pink plaid dresses on Monday. Sadly, I'm not at all used to squatting that long, so by bedtime, the other side of my lap was exceptionally stiff and sore. I've been walking with a limp ever since. ;)

Grace, Brie, Abi, me

Goofing around with a gun (sorry, guys, I don't know which one it is).

We had an impromptu supper with Gavins, Gram and Ry's. Abi made a yummy turkey and dumpling casserole and pumpkin pie.

Nate's mango

Mom and Sam went to the Atlantic library to stock up on some books for the upcoming snowstorm.

Buggy loves to eat! Just by eating, she can always gather a crowd! I don't know why that doesn't happen to me...  JK :)

Smiling for the uncles.



That baby can open her mouth huge!

All done! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you all made it without any injuries or anything with the Bhuzookistans there. Interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...