Monday, September 22, 2014

Odds and Ends of Grice Life

Our life has been busy, but not unbearably so. I had these pictures that weren't significant enough for a post of their own, but still needed to be shared. :)

Enjoy a little walk through our life...

The sunrise was breath taking a little over a week ago.









The photographer





Naughty Kitten :)





This picture is not edited, Lois Ann! :)

Michael walked out of his britches a couple Sundays ago. :)

Katelyn and Michael enjoy playing with each other- every once in awhile.



We get to babysit Buggy quite a bit now that canning season has come. Here, Sweetness is eating white chocolate chips. :)



Sam and I were at home alone one day, when I got the brainy idea to make "papyrus." It was actually a lot of fun! The ink is just really, really strong coffee. 



Katelyn enjoys making messes.



We got to watch Buggy the Sunday that Joseph went to the hospital.



Abi put Lynna's socks on her hands.

And a doily on her head :)



She kept trying to pick a book up.

"Help me!"



Abi opened the freezer and a very precarious bag of clear jell fell to it's death, leaving it's mark on the kitchen floor.

Little pieces shot all the way to the other side of the table.

Watson couldn't figure out what it all was.

He would paw at it and sniff... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

More Bug prints! 



You definitely can't sweep clear jell, you have to vacuum it. 

After we got that mess cleaned up, we started in on make ahead meals for camping. We're making bird's nest breakfasts here.

Are you drooling?

I've often wished for a portable speaker for the iPad. I found this iHome mini speaker for about $10. I wasn't sure how it would sound being that small, but I figured, hey, what can one loose for $10? It actually sounds pretty good! It's cuteness makes up for the rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...