Monday, October 6, 2014

More Katelyn...

We love Lynna so much that we can't help but share her adorable pictures with her adoring audience! :)

Ry and Kels often send us pictures of the cuties. Here are several to start the day off with...

How can you say no to a face like this?

Ry wrote, "It's hard to focus on what you're doing with a face like this peeping over your screen. :P"

Kelsey said, "Everything's better with Butter on it... right? :P :) Katelyn thinks so too! :) She's getting very good at her reaching skills these days! It did keep her very happily occupied for a few minutes until she was discovered, and I guess it's one good way to guarantee a bath! :D"

And now for our dear Doughy...

Sorry for the sideways view... The Grices were always slightly crooked. Ryan quipped for this picture, "A little Manny in high rise britches." :)

Abi got this shirt for our little Dough Boy. It says, "Daddy loves me more than bacon." :) Ryan titled this picture, "A little bit of bacony baby belly for you..." 

We gave Katelyn some lemon juice... Her expressions are a riot!

Drawing Hopscotch with Uncle Sam



I think that He was chalking her face in this picture. :)

Abi and I were working on apple pie filling that day. This is the gloppy clear jell.

Naughty Gramma was sharing her coffee with Lynna. Buggy loved it!She's definitely a Smith and Grice descendant!

Dad and the boys came home for lunch, so Mom and Dad ended up out on the step having a heart to heart.

I had been gone that afternoon (I don't remember where) and came home to find flowers in Lynna's hair. I grabbed the camera for an outdoor photo shoot.





I tried to get her to stay up on the sidewalk while I took pictures of her from the driveway below. She would not stay! I finally got her convinced to look down at the kitty. That made her stay put!



Little fingers

Look at those fat arms!





Going to see the turkeys.

It's hard to see, but the apples pushed the lid up on this pot. I guess we stuffed it too full. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...