Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This, That and Whatever

These pictures are from awhile ago, but I'm just getting them posted now. :)

I'm not sure when we had this gorgeous sunrise, but Sammy took the pictures.









Watson fell asleep all crumpled up in a box.

Sam enjoys looking at his rocks from a different perspective.





A couple weeks ago, our three boys and T.J. and Ben went bow hunting together.

They had a lot of fun!

Josh ended up getting a nine point buck. He was a big boy! Somebody had given us a deer, so we butchered them together. I think that we got about 80# of ground venison.

He had an irregular rack.

Hunting again!





This guy was smaller than what they were looking for, but he looks pretty cute peeping through the brush!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...