Thursday, January 18, 2018

Behind Again...

I had this post saved in drafts and am just getting to it now. My intentions were to stay caught up with blogging but in the immortal words of the poet, Robert Burns, "The best laid schemes o' mice and man gang aft a-gley."

Mom and I took Katelyn and Joseph to Living History Farms one sunny day. We stopped for lunch at McDonalds, their favorite place to eat.



Horse-drawn wagon ride



Decorating Christmas cookies

Lynna got to ride a 150 year old rocking horse!

Waiting for the wagon to pick us up...



Patrick

Chupp's planned a surprise birthday party for Valeria during their house blessing party. Dad made the cake for them.

He also made the finger jello they asked for.

Surprise!



Someone got ahold of my phone... 😠

Abi and I moved out of our bedroom so that we could tear the ceiling down to find out where our roof is leaking.

I bought us a new bunk bed! Now, Abi can sit up in bed!

When I took the curtains down in the guest room, I discovered a mouse storehouse of popcorn.

KK and I got my garland and lights up!

Rearranged the hallway decor









Abi finally got Talitha's hide!







One of our first snows...























The littles stayed two nights with us when little John was born.

Katelyn started out on that mattress...

Abi and Grace made Christmas treat bags for our neighbors.








Little John

Patrick

Patrick

It's so much fun to receive a package with this return address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...