Thursday, January 18, 2018

Early December

December was jam-packed with events! Lots of caroling, visiting, cleaning, and soup suppers every Saturday made for an extremely busy, but fun month!

After caroling in Cumberland and Atlantic with Chupps and all the youth, we made soft pretzels together.

πŸ’—FriendsπŸ’—

Sweet Little John

Caesar Augustus



Mom made the candy bags for our annual Christmas breakfast.

John is so smiley!

Patrick's eyes are so big!





I found a brownie recipe that actually tastes like brownies "from the box."

Sweet little Paddy



Love these guys so much!

I know this is random and maybe a little gross, but I'm so excited when I take a bite of something and my front teeth marks are straight! 



Caroling in Griswold as a church is so much fun! I love packing into people's front porches and kitchens. Seeing the joy on their faces makes getting super cold well worth it!

We were blessed with nice warm weather this year! Riding on the dump trailer was actually not too bad! 😊

We went into the Care Center to sing. Violet just lit up when we gathered around her and sang a couple songs just for her. She was laying there, sleeping or zoned out, but when we started to sing, her lips started moving, mouthing the words to the song. 





Seven months of braces!

πŸ˜‚

After waiting nearly eight years, the boys finally put up the crown molding in our computer room!

Sam helped me clean one Saturday. πŸ˜‰

KK's drone takes amazing pictures!

Dessert from our last soup supper

The soup suppers turned out way better than I was expecting! So many people came. So many were blessed and many cried. I hope we do it again next year!



Katelyn made Grandma a sugar cookie house.

Fantons hosted a "pre-New Years" party one Sunday.

Mom got Abi and I matching down-alternative blankets for Christmas. They are so warm!

πŸ˜‚

We were so excited when it snowed just before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! can you send me the recipe for your brownies you made? I have been on a hunt for ones that are as good as "in the box"!
    -Carol E

    ReplyDelete

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...