Friday, June 19, 2015

Problem Solved!

There's a cute little song that goes, "Problem solved. God is good! He fixed the problem just like I knew He would..."

Our new computer arrived! Nate told me what to look for, so I lost no time in shopping around on eBay. We got it all set up last night, but it'll still be awhile before I get around to putting together a picture post. We're going to be pretty busy this weekend, not mention that Nate's gonna be gone over the weekend. We need to get iPhoto (that's Mac's photo program) up and running before I can do anything with pictures.

Thanks for your patience (or the lack thereof)! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...