Monday, June 15, 2015

Technical Difficulties

Hello to all...

I'm writing to inform you that you won't be seeing any new blog posts for awhile. The reason, our computer died. The boys were doing something on it when the poor thing just quit. Nate says he thinks the internal power supply went kapoots. Unfortunately, Nate said it's rather an expensive fix so I just opted to purchase a new computer (I'm buying it). Ouch.

I can post written updates from the iPad, but that's not as fun as picture posts. :)

Oh, and, just to let you all know, my blog views have tipped over 20k! :)

Anyway, like I said, it'll probably be awhile before I get any pictures on here. We may get the computer soon, but getting the whole shebang up and running properly with Nate's schedule will be difficult. I'll keep you posted, (no pun intended) though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...