Monday, October 7, 2013

Hail!

I'm trying to catch up on the pictures... I've gotten kinda behind. My apologies for the overdue updates! :-/


A good sized storm blew up after everyone went home from the camping trip's pizza party finale. 

It rained hard!

We were so worried about Ray & Tina's camper getting damaged since the weatherman had ordered hail.

Visibility- 1/8 mile



We got dime and pea size hail.





So much for drying the tarps!

My poor hydrangea tree...

A Few Days Later...
Dad and the boys got Sam a little drill at an auction. He absolutely loves it! I went outside to find him mixing up some 90 to make roads for his toys. 

He had jammed a piece of bark onto the bit as his mixer. I thought that was pretty ingenious! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...