Saturday, October 19, 2013

Josh Shaved His Beard! (Belated)

 I know this is old news, but somehow these pictures didn't get "blogged." I must've skimmed over them in my export folder. :)


One Saturday night, Josh started getting votes on who thought he should shave his beard. Everyone gave a very emphatic, unanimous, YES!

We had a lot of fun watching him as he shaped it into different styles.







Almost done!

The new and improved Josh!

I thought the little boys looked cute all stretched out in bed. :)

Josh holding little Michael Martin.

Ryan, changing Kater's diaper. I love it when daddy's change their baby's diapers. :)

Sam picked this different colored green bean in the garden (yes, these pictures are that old, but I thought you might still be interested in seeing them). It was white on one side and green on the other. Not sure what that would be from. Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...