Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 4th Storm


This is some Irish candy that I still had from our trip. Yes, it was still good, not stale at all! Boy was it good! I found out that you can get this particular Kinder candy at Walgreens.

A good sized storm rolled in on Oct. 4th with hail, strong winds and a deluge of rain. I ran outside to take pictures after seeing these clouds roll in.











I wish I had a more advanced photo editing program... Wishful thinking...









The cloud formations changed every few seconds, so it was really hard not to take too many pictures. :)



The different pastel shades toward the east were just breath taking!



Can see a brown streak toward the bottom? That's Sally. She followed me around and got in the way. :)



 I took a couple panoramics, trying to capture the whole sky. This picture starts (L-R) north and moves east. 

This panoramic goes (L-R) southeast to southwest.  



I was speechless at how beautiful it was.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...