Saturday, November 2, 2013

At the Griswold Park

Last Sunday, Oct. 27, some of the big boys took the children to the park. The weather was perfect! Just a little crispy fall chill in the air, but the sun was out in full force to keep us from getting too cold.

Photo credits go to Valeria, Annetta and Abi (and myself). Thanks for taking pictures for us girls! You did a wonderful job! :)




Playing Glory's immortal game of "tag."







The tire swing was actually working this time! Usually it's broke.



You'll notice a couple children from the community playing with everybody too. A young dad and his four little kids were there for most of the time that we were there.



Rhoda





Gotcha, Lois! :)

"My" little girl. Actually, Abi and I shared her. :) 





Gotcha, Valeria! :)





Go, KK!

Run, Ben!



Oo... Who's that handsome boy? That can't be my little (big!) brother! Nate, you wouldn't believe how tall said little brother has gotten. He's gargantuan!





"Peek-a-boo, Jason!"

Josh C. stole Jason's sandle.

"Hey, give it back!"

"Naynan" pushed one of those little boys on the tire swing. I thought that was sweet.



Poor Tanya got caught by Josh...

The boys congregated on the rubber tubes.

In order to take a secret picture, I had to do a "hip shot." :)

Katelyn's first try in a swing!



She was absolutely adorable, scrunched down in there.

When Mom would push her she giggled. It was so precious!

The case of the body-less feet. :)



Ok, get your baby talk ready to oo and aw over these next pictures. They're priceless!







Whoops, catch 'er quick! 

Processing... processing...







That Baby is sweet enough to eat!

Down the hatch they go...

I set this picture as our desktop background. If any of you aunties, uncles, grandpas or grandmas want this in high res (or any of these pictures), let me know! I would be a proud auntie if I didn't want to share them. :)



Good bye until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...