Thursday, January 26, 2017

Texas Vacation- Day 9

Our last full day in Texas... 😔

We drank a ton of coffee during that trip!

Laina loves Krave cereal!















Gin and I were trying out lighting for family pictures.

Trying to arrange our family for a picture is like a dentist pulling teeth with out pain meds... 



Gin and I finally got them to obey!

















Bad T.J.! You can never get a decent picture when he's part of the group!











Version #1

Version #2
Which picture of the littles do you like best?





Oh. Brother.




See the humungous bump on my arm? The mosquitoes gave Texas sized bites! I got one on my leg that swelled up so big that it hurt to walk. I don't usually react to mosquito bites like that, so they must've been vicious!

We had made quite the pile of sand in the laundry room.

The boys went jet skying that afternoon. Unfortunately, they didn't take any pictures except this one.

We girls went to Coffee Waves one last time...



Winton's Candy had some pretty funny signs in their shop. 😂



These sunglasses are for, Kiley!



Nate, Gin, Abi and I went to this store we'd been calling the "Mermaid Store" because of the giant mermaid they had out front. This store was incredibly huge! It just kept, going and going! BTW, that sailor mannequin is not the mermaid I was talking about. 😋

 Our Street, Beach Break Drive








Mom took the littles out later.



They got to pick out candy at the candy shop!
I think the owners of that candy shop found us extremely amusing. Whenever we were there, we'd have them laughing. I don't know why. Maybe it's 'cause we were on vacation and having boatloads of fun?!









Ry and Kels made grilled chicken for supper. Poor Doughy was having a bad day. He wanted nothing to do with anybody else but his daddy. It was actually really sweet!



Our pool and back yard

Mr Dober had been crying. He was picking his nose when I noticed that it squeaked every time he wiggled his finger. That got him laughing and happy again! 😂









We did the Virginia Reel that night. This is only a minor clip of the whole thing, but you get the picture. 😉 We hadn't done it in, like, almost a year so we were pretty rusty at it.




 We had our annual ugly sweater sugar cookie decorating contest. The winner this year won a whole dollar!

I loved the island lights!





Anxiously awaiting the judges results as to the winner...
Katelyn won the contest, but she had fallen asleep. 😃 She got her prize the next morning.

Poor Buddy was still out of sorts. He got frosting all over his shirt, which freaked him out. He ended up falling asleep in Abi's lap.

All the contestants. Sorry, I don't know who's who.

I do know that the top cookie is Nate's and the bottom one is Ry's. They thought they went well together. 😂



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to Catch Up...

As you have probably noticed, I've gone off the radar for awhile. Ok, for a long time. I have one word for you. Life. Guys, life reall...